A personal meeting must be scheduled for all new students. The following documentation and actions are required from new families.
Call (407) 870-5965 to schedule a visit for details.
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Complete and submit required documents prior to your child’s first day of attendance
- Submit required payments
- Arrange a visit to the school with your child prior to the first day. Speak with the Principal with any concerns
- Application for Enrollment
- Copy of Birth Certificate or other proof of age
- Social Security Number
- Agreement of Financial Responsibility
- Student’s education records from previous school or schools
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (blue)
- Student Health Examination (golden rod)
- Yearly Registration Fee (non-refundable) – This fee will confirm a place for your child in the program.
- Tuition Payment (non-refundable) – Please keep your receipts for income tax purposes. Year-end receipts are not automatically given.